Oak Grove Reopening Guidelines
- Pre-registration will be required and available online or by phone the Thursday before each service.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to service and will close 15 minutes after service begins. Enter through the Main Doors only.
- Screening is required prior to entry. Those who do not pass the screening will be asked to leave, contact their doctor for further instruction, and worship with us online instead.
- Social distancing will be required and households must sit together. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Exit the sanctuary immediately after service ends and proceed directly to your vehicle. Lingering in the parking lot will not be allowed.
For more information, please contact your Deacon and make sure that your contact information is updated with the church.